Monday, October 29, 2007

bored sunday

hehehe..yesterday was sunday..hmmm...1st sunday that i stayed at hom 4 the whole day...my mom cooked her best meal-nasi lemak...yummy...sm1 was being invited to my house..n yeah..she loves my mom's curry chicken...sotong merah..n the sambal prawns....n her sweet sweer voice really make my mom happy..n she has promised 2 help my mom during my birthday party...so happy....my mom seldom speak to my fren tha way after i was being cheated by my best mate..i guess....myfren is really good....was crazy playing with her in myroom..then v both eat in my room..hahaha....i ate all the meat s the host and she ate all the chicken skin..hahaha...im not bullying the guest...is bcz she loves chicken skin....hahaha..after awhile...mom ask myfren 2 eat the dessert...n hell..i duno wat is that but my fren can name it right after tasting it...hoho...mymom was so happy....n keep remond my fren nt 2 take sweet sweet food....haiyo...pepsi ar pepsi...u really won my parents heart..hahahaha.......n guees wat..my mom pointed all my weakness out when she was chatting with pepsi...gosh....wuwuwuw.....after that..i sen pepsi home.....din manage 2 have my nap cz my long far relative was supose 2 b at my house 4 dinner..n yay..they were late 4 1 n half n hour.....guess wat i was doing that time???haha..mydad lost his spec...i mean he has forgotten whr he left his spec...for 4 hours we were searching 4 it..infact i just spend my 10 min..they dun bliv that i can find it....dad n mom...dun 4get my aim..i wana b in the medical forensic field...hahaha....ntg much about my bored sunday except eat n eat,.....wish my nex sun will b btr..muahahaha....

2 Comments:

Blogger greenTea said...

hmm..chicken skin is not good for health, ask ur fren dun eat so much.. should mix with chicken and eat..:-D

October 29, 2007 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger greenTea said...

hihi..
me come kacau again..
thank you for sending me back very much..
dunno how to thank you..
haha..

October 31, 2007 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home