Monday, February 11, 2008

happy cny

yoh~~
cny passed so fast..
did get alot of red paxkets...
but the value in it still i duno cz owys i will wait till the last day of cny...
this yr cny is kinda fun..
cz i did spend alot of time with my family n oso my frens...
i owys bliv a yr will b btr than another yr~~
yes..indeed it happened...
was being crazy with all my frens this yr...
ofcz anson will owys wit me my so call GAY partner...
a fren who i knew for long..but not knowing each other for long..but still v r close..wat a crazy desciption....haha...zyrence...
n elly who owys will kiss my cheek~
n nt 4get tiff who owys stand by myide no mater wat hapen..
hmm..
not forgettable tha 1st day of cny..
went out with anson n zyrence...
omg.
1st time i felt the city of malaysia bcame a dead city..
no cafe is operating...
but only le classic...
went thr..
ntg special..
damn damn bored..
so zyrence decided 2 go n play pool...
n ended up we went anson house 4 alcohol..
gosh..
i wasny a good drinker..
n i was drunk...
my face n my palm were red...
n i was damn blur...
that was the time anson force me 2 do smt i dun 1 2..
hahaha....
secret among a few of us...
hopefully anson has deleted the video...
some 1 who is special 2 me was nt with me during cny..
miss U so so much...
eventou U r far from me..
but still U r owys in me..
ngiek ngiek..
sm 1 in our gang wasnt in a good condition..
sad 2 hear abt that..
cz i was in the same condition last yr...
i knw how she felt..
thats y i din giv any harsh advise..
1st time i was beign so tame..
but she was so lucky 2 hav frens ard her 2 suport her no mater how..
i rmr i was alone that time...
only anson is thr 4 me...
hopfully she can go tru this harsh time...
eventhough me n her nt very close..
but s a fren...
i do feel the heartache wen she was reli down...
hahaha...
tiff was abck in kl...
came 2 my house 4 makan..
hahaha...
still the gang love her the most...
hahaha....
lame lame post i have..
anyway..
wish av1 around me..
happy cny..
pocket full of money..
things that supose 2 b forget shud b forget..
thing shud b apreciate shud b apreciate..
try ur best 2 get wat u 1..
thats the only way 2 b succes...
hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home