Sunday, December 7, 2008

my life

its in a new sem again....
this is a very heavy sem...
til i cant breath eventhough im free...
always nid to further study on wat my lecturer has taught..
have to do assignment...
have to owys make myself ready for question...
even in the class..
im not dare to yawn or look either left or right..
im just like a puppet in the class..
i love to talk..
i love to joke..
i love to make the class laugh..
i love to interact..
but this sem,...
all this stupid thing i can only do it in pathology lab..
n this made me really inlove with patholgy..
infact..i like pathology before i study the subject...
was having my holiday..
busy working that time..
no time to spend for any interesting trip or spend with my frens..
not only because of my heavy schedule..
but..
my car had admitted into workshop due to accident..
aiks...
i miss my car...
i miss the seat..
i miss the steering..
i miss the air con..
i miss the pedal..
i miss everything..
i just wish 6553 come back 2 me asap...
haiz....
during the holiday...
many things happen..
and it really made me feel love can be sweet n the best damn thing in the world..
it also can be evil in the same time..
looking 1 of my fren..
turning so down because of the partner...
n yet.....
the partner...
gosh...
i reli speechless...
if im reli in my fren's situation..
i will reli talk to the partner n say " out u go"
too bad my fren is just tooooo soft hearted...
everyday i will receice my fren's call..
telling me how suffer..
asking me what to do...
telling me how to survive...
asking me alot of stupid question...
wat can i do?
to advise to dump the useless fella? or advise to get back?
both are my fren..
n i just can give a neutral advise...
feel so useless...
n i reli cant do much....
i just hope both of my frens to b happy...
time pass very very very fast...
1 moment of sadness...
1 moment of happiness..
1 moment of busyness...
1 moment of lazy-ness..
will really bring all ur time towards the pass...
nothing we can do to bring back the time we have wasted...
but it seems alot of ppl will only realize that when they are losing some 1..or they are in the stage of going to another step..which end of their life...
in this year i din reli do alot of tings..
but im glad that i have explore to different stage...
explore to a stage tat i nid to stand by my own when i face some problem...
explore to a stage that some ppl are reli ur true fren.
im glad i knw that i can b alone without any 1's support 1ce i reli can earn my own money..
im glad that i can b myself..
im glad that i beat down my anatomy lecturer and defence my fren...
all these are the things that lead to maturity?
i duno...
but at least i have came to this stage...
i wont be a timid gal when i face problem..
i wont shiver alone when i face problem..
i knw i have some 1 to support me nomatter how...
i knw how 2 handle all the craps...
i dun like the feelings of being bully..
i dun like when the truth ccant b revealed...
i know this world ntg name as fair..
but atleast i will try my best to get wat i shud...
i knw in the future i might face difficulties...
but yes...im going to fight to get wat i should..
im sorry 2 tana's mom that i have washed tana's brain...*tana will knw y*
hahahaha...

at last...
me n you...
will both of us back to the time when we really appreciate each other?
can we just stop argue?
can we just stop hurting each other?
i duno...
i only knw...
my tears will flow not because of immunological reaction..
but it will flow because i feel the pain in my heart when we argue..
aiks..
dun wish to continue talking about u n me..
hopefully u understand..
i stil appreciate u in the heart sincerely..


life is really short...
i dun lie..
im not crapping here...
my uncle just admitted hospital because of stroke...
my aunt almost got stroe because she cant accept the fact...
just like my blog title..
im a just a player of the god...
if the god 1 me to die..
i will surely die..
if thhe god 1s me to die with all the pain...
surely i will get it...
charity...
help more ppl..
die with no regret..
thats all i can advise...
and of cause..
live healthy..
dun simply go n find hooker..
dun simply eat at hawker stall....
hahahah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home